Viewing Cedros Schedule. Switch to La Bocana
Terms and ConditionsCedros Sportfishing's Terms and Conditions
All Credit Card charges are subject to a 3.5% convenience fee.
1. By placing a deposit on any trip you are acknowledging and agreeing to all of Cedros Sportfishing's Term and Conditions.
2. Your credit card will be billed immediately upon completion of your order, unless other arrangement have been made. Once we receive an authorization, we will send you a confirmation
email. You will ONLY receive confirmation if your credit card was successfully billed. You will notice a credit card charge on your statement from Cedros Sportfishing.
3. Gratuities, Alcohol, first 1/2 fishing, Rental Gear & Terminal Tackle are not included.
4. All guests are required to have a Passport or Valid Government issued photo ID.
5. Passports are mandatory for ALL trips.
6. The minimum deposit for any trip is $500.
7. For ALL trips, 50% of the trip cost is due 180 days prior to the trip's departure.
8. Payment in full is due 60 days prior to the trip's departure.
9. Room assignments will be based on the initial deposit date. In the case of private charters, the charter master may elect to assign rooms.
10. All trips are based on double occupancy. When available and requested, additional charges may apply for private rooms.
11. If 50% is not received at least 90 days prior to trip, room assignment is subject to change and spot may be subject to sale.
12. Payments will be charged to credit cards on file in the date structure noted above unless we are notified of another means of payment by email.
13. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE unless written notice of cancellation is received by email or postmarked mail 120 days prior to the trip's departure.
14. Cancellations within 90 days of departure will result in a minimum 10% administration fee
based on the full price of the trip.
15. Cancellations within 90 days of the trip's departure will result in forfeiture of all deposits and
payments unless your vacant spot is booked and the trip runs full.
16. Cancellations for any reason within 45 days will result in forfeiture of all deposits and payments.
17. All cancellations are subject to a 10% administrative fee based on the cost of the trip.
18. No refunds, credits, roll overs or adjustments of any kind will occur until the trip the deposit was originally made for has departed.
19. We strongly recommend deposit and trip insurance. Dawson & Associates Insurance Services, Inc. Bob Dawson or Kristy Antonello 619-460-5615 Call or email for a quote. info@DRinsure.com They have over 122 plans, some of which include helicopter rescue.
20. Illegal drugs, firearms, or explosives of any kind are not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol. Passengers and their belongings are subject to search before departing on the trip.
21. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
22. By booking a trip, you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
23. Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
24. By placing a deposit on any trip you are acknowledging and agreeing to all of the Cedros Sportfishing's Terms and Conditions.
25. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns regarding our Terms and Conditions. 619-772-7570 M-F 8:30am-4:30pm PST